How To Use YES Bank Net Banking Services?
(Last Updated On: August 8, 2019)
Yes Bank is one of the largest banks in the country and dealing with every kind of client base. At present, almost every client and user want to do the most of the transactions online and for that net banking is considered one of the best methods. So in order to availing the benefits of various services using net banking, here we have mentioned the whole process of using different services through YES Bank Net Banking.
How to activate Yes Bank Net Banking?
You can get yourself registered for YES Bank Net Banking using YES BANK Debit Card & ATM PIN:
- Go to www.yesbank.in and login
- Go to Net Banking section, then click “Retail” and click on “Login”
- Click on the link “Register Online/First Time Users”
- Enter your ATM PIN, Customer ID & Debit Card Number
- Then create your Net Banking Password of your choice.
- Click on “Register Online”
Procedure in case you don’t have YES BANK Debit Card
- First of all, you have to apply for Net banking by filling the registration form and submit it to the nearest Yes bank.
- Then you have to log in to www.yesbank.in
- Go to Net Banking section, then click “Retail” and click on “Login”
- Click on the link “Register Online/First Time Users”.
- Enter your Customer ID and Net Banking password received through the post.
- Now log in and change your password as required by the bank norms.
How to Register For YES BANK Net Banking Using Credit Card?
- Firstly click on the Login tab on the home page.
- Go to Net Banking section, then click on “Credit Cards ” and click on “GET STARTED”
- Then go to the link ” Register Using Credit Card”
- Enter your YES BANK Credit Card number, Expiry Date, and Date of Birth.
- Create your login id and password of your choice for net banking.
- Then Click on “Register Online”
- You will get the OTP on your register mobile number.
- The registration process will be complete upon successful validation of the OTP.
How to login Yes Bank Net Banking?
- Go to page https://www.yesbank.in/digital-banking/online-banking/netbanking-services
- Click on login button.
- Enter your user id and password and press enter.
How to reset the password for the Yes Bank Net Banking?
- These are the steps to reset your Password (for Customer with DC):
- Go to this link https://netbanking.yesbank.co.in/netbanking/AccountTypeSelection
- Select the Account Type as “Bank Account (using Debit Card)”.
- Enter your Net Banking Login ID/Customer ID, ATM PIN and Debit Card Number.
- Create your new password of your own choice and again enter it for validation.
How to View 26AS using Yes Bank Net Banking?
Form 26AS is also known as tax credit statement.it contains the statement about income and income tax paid by the people on the annual basis. To avail this facility you must have the PAN number and it should be registered with the Yes Bank net banking.
- If you want to view Form26AS visit http://contents.tdscpc.gov.in/en/netbanking.html
- Go to Yes bank website provided that you have internet banking facility and your PAN have been mapped correctly.
- Login to the Yes Bank Website using your internet banking login credentials (https://www.yesbank.in/digital-banking/online-banking/netbanking-services)
- Click on “Tax Credit Statement” to view details
Yes Bank Net Banking Online Customer Care?
For SMS and Email: SMS ‘HELP’ space <CUST ID>(+9919223390909), [email protected]
Contact yes bank branches in India-912261219000,18001200(toll-free)
Contact yes bank branches-outside India 912230993600(from outside India), 800035703089(UAE),18776598044(Canada/USA),8081785133(UK),
Query related with yes bank credit cards:18001031212(toll-free for mobile and landline in India ),912249350000(When calling from outside India )Email at [email protected].
Board line number: for corporate queries, call at 912266699000,912233669000
How to generate Yes Bank ATM PIN Online?
- First of all, visit the official website of Yes Bank using the link https://www.yesbank.in/digital-banking
- Here enter your login id and password.
- Now on the left-hand side of the screen, you can find the link that says “Generate Debit Card PIN” click on that.
- Soon after tapping that option, you will land on the next page wherein you must enter the customer ID and Date of Birth.
- If you are unable to find the Customer ID then, you can get it by tapping the link ‘Get Customer ID’ link next to the field.
- Hit the Submit Button.
- You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Type the OTP in the respective field and hit the continue button.
- Type the PIN number based on your preference.
- Once again type the PIN and hit the submit button.
- You will be notified that you have generated or changed your Debit Card Pin successfully.
What is the amount of IMPS/Fund transfer that can be done online using Yes Bank Net Banking?
Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) is the method by which you can transfer your money electronically with the help of mobile phone. It provides the benefit to the customer to access the bank account along with that you can easily transfer the money by just one click. You may avail this facility 24×7 .You can transfer the money at any day or at any time. Yes bank issue Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) to all its customer that link your mobile number with the account. It is a 7 digit number. Remitter i.e., who sends money and Beneficiary i.e., who receives money. To transfer the funds remitter must know the account details of the beneficiary.
IMPS PERSON TO PERSON
Steps to receive money using YES bank IMPS service
- Get your registered mobile number linked with YES bank account.
- You will get Mobile Money Identifier(MMID) from the Yes bank
- Now you have to share your register mobile number as well as the MMID number with the sender
- Now Sender(Remitter)can send the money
- After the successful transfer of the money, an SMS regarding confirmation will come to your phone as well as on the sender’s phone.
IMPS PERSON TO MERCHANT
Steps to P2M PUSH transaction by using Mobile Banking Application:
- Go to yes bank home page and then select the IMPS option.
- Select the Account from which the transaction has to proceed.
- In the sub-menu, you will find IMPS Merchant Payments option click on it.
- Now Enter all detail such as Amount, Merchant MMID, Payment Reference, Merchant Mobile Number.
- After the Confirmation and then Enter M-PIN(merchant number) to start the transaction.
- You can trace the status of your transaction.
- You may also get the status through SMS.
How to add SIP payment details to your Yes Bank Net Banking?
To add the SIP payment details to your Yes Bank Net Banking, following steps are needed to be performed-
Log on to YES BANK Internet Banking then click on the “Bill Payments”.
- In order to add a new Biller, click on the “Add biller” link. Select your location & the service provider across, Insurance, Charity, Mobile, Telephone, Electricity etc.
- Enroll yourself with the Biller for the service by providing the necessary information.
- You can either go for register for future online bill payments or one-time payment without registration.
- You also get the option to activate the “Auto Pay”.
- In addition to it, you can also avail the SMS/email alerts.