Gone are those days when you used to file your returns with a pen and a pencil in hand, struggling with the lenghty forms. E-filing is the new way to file your taxes with the income tax department.
E-filing is a very simple process of submitting your documents electronically to the Income Tax Department. E-filing offers a lot of benefits to the taxpayers; making their life very easy and hasslefree.
Here are the benefits of filing the return online:
- Quick Processing – E-filing of the returns has made the filing process go quicker. You don’t need to fill up the manual form and then get it submitted with the department and wait for processing, Now; as soon as you fill the information online, the return is processed immediatly and an acknowledgment is mailed to the assessee , which has made the process faster and prompt. It eliminates the time of manually filing , mailing, handling , submitting the returns.
- Ensures better accuracy – Paper filings are always prone to errors. Since when data is migrated to electronic system, possibility of human errors is identified.On the other hand online filing allows more accuracy of data because it implements a lot of computer checks and validations which makes the process seamless and minimize errors.
- File from anywhere anytime – Doing your own taxes at your comfort sounds amazing, Isn’t it.! E- filing provides you with this convenience. The online portal is open 24/7 , so you can file your returns with greater flexibility from anywhere i.e your smartphone, your laptop. Even you can start now
- Confidentiality – When you manually file your taxes, your confidential information lies in office of your chartered accountant or with the person to whom you have submitted your form, which can be passed in the wrong hands. So for your data safety and security, e- filing is the most reliable source. These softwares are usually encrypt and they store the data in electronic format which is not accessible by anyone.
- Access Historical data anytime – You can easily access your past data while filing your returns online. Most of the applications provides you with the facility of data storage which can be accessed from anywhere. This keeps you updated with your history records at one place.
- Environment friendly – E- filing brings the feel good factor in you by becoming a good citizen of the country. It causes negligible paper wastage when compared to paper based returns. In this regard, The Income Tax Department has also took one more initiative that no more sending of the physical ITR’s even once the aadhar is linked.
- Receive Faster Refunds – Since e -filed returns are processed faster, the refunds that are due to you , reach you faster. The IRS itself claims that out of 10, nine of them got their refunds within 21 days.
- Attain financial knowledge – Like the other do-it-yourself activities now a days on internet, Filing your own taxes online makes you gain a lot of knowledge. The softwares encourage you to first learn and then file, which in turn enhances your knowledge. For this you can surf our knowledge center.
- Ease of use – In India, most of us are afraid with the word TAXES. E-filing makes this fear vanish. It is friendly since it provides with step-to -step instructions which makes everything easy. With e-filing you’ll find your return process interesting and too simple.
- Saves money – There are millions of taxpayers who have very simple tax returns to file, and still they spend a lot on going to a CA and getting that done . E- filing can lead to savings, since easy interface makes it easy and convenient to file return yourself. Morever, paper based returns included costs associated with postage, printing, storing etc. , which can be saved.
WHY TO WAIT NOW. CLICK HERE TO FILE YOUR RETUENS ONLINE…!