Dharni Telangana Land Records- Sign up and log in process etc
Dharani is an Integrated Land Records Management System online portal introduced by Government of Telangana State. In the Dharani portal you can view the land status online, it also provides many land revenue and land registration online services.This website has replaced the previously existing Maa Bhoomi website in Telangana state.
Government of telangana is using Blockchain technology in building a whole new system to provide different services under one umbrella. Presently you can view agricultural land status online, providing Khata number or Passbook and Survey number on the website. It helps to view land map, ROR and Pahani of the land online.
How to sign up to Dharni Website?
Dharani website is new web portal replacing Maa bhoomi website, It offers revenue and registration services online in a much easier way than previous website. To avail the services you must create an account on the website.
1: Visit the official Dharani website.
2: Click on signup, enter the details in fields.
3: Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number.
4: Enter the Captcha in the respective fields.
5: Once the OTP and Captcha is get verified, your process for sign up is completed.
How to Login Dharni Website?
Dharani website is new web portal replacing Maa bhoomi website, It offers revenue and registration services online in a much easier way than previous website. After creating an account in the Dharani website, you can login using credentials by following the below mentioned procedure.
1: Visit the official Dharani website.
2: Click on the login button, select the ‘user type’ from the drop down.
3: Enter the registered mobile number.
4: Here enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
5: Enter the Captcha in the respective fields which is mentioned in the bottom left.
6: Click on ‘Login’ and enjoy the services provided by Dharani.
What is ROR-1B and Pahani
It is a very important document of the land which gives a proof of land ownership, area of the land and type of land. ROR and Pahani are issued by the revenue government of the telangana state.
Revenue department of Telangana government holds all the land records and property details in the state. Record of Rights (ROR-1B) is an important document, it contains the ownership details, type of land and total area of the land. (ROR -1B) register is maintained separately for each village by revenue department.
Pahani is an important document issued by tahsildar from revenue department. During any land transactions Pahani plays and important role in verifying the legal owner of the land. Pahani is important for the following reasons-
1. Ownership of the land is mentioned in the document.
2. Pahani gives the details such as khata number, survey number.
3. It also gives a clear idea about the type of land, area under agriculture and barren land.
4. The amount of tax to be paid on the land to the government.
5. New category include, the Aadhaar card number of the land owner.
Sample of PAHANI document
How to check land records online?
Telangana made an effort to streamline the land and property registrations. Dharani web portal provides a user friendly interface. It helps users to view and download the land records online. All the land records and property registration documents which are stored and maintained by revenue department in physical form, presently available in the Dharani web portal.
It has made the land registration process quick and easy. In addition to this it helps farmers to take crop loans and other loans from the banks. Banks can view the land details online through this portal.
Steps to view and download ROR-1B and Pahani documents from Dharani website.
- Visit the official Dharani website.
- Select “Land Status” option from the webpage.It will direct you to new webpage.
- You can view new page “ROR-1B & Pahani”.
4. Select the District, division, mandal and village from the drop down options.
5. You can view the land details by providing either Khatha no (Land Passbook number issued by government) or Survey no/Sub-division no. of the land.
6. Enter Khatha no or Survey No in the respective field.
7. Click on “GET DETAILS”
8. You can view the ROR-1B and Pahani in the option. Click on “view” to see the documents.
9. Click on the download icon to get the ROR-1B and Pahani documents in PDF format.
Viewing the land documents online helps in avoiding the middleman while buying a property or land for the first time.It streamline all the real estate business in the state and provides security for the owners from land encroachment. It helps to estimate exact land value in the market depending on the type of land.
Farmers will get benefits in different ways that are mentioned here-
- Getting a crop loan will be easy.
- Can estimate the amount of seeds and pesticides needed for the crop cultivation (GIS system)
- Canal water management will become easy for the farmers.
- Land registration process will become easy for the farmers.
- Valid Mee-seva certificates will be issued.
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Dharani is the Integrated Land Records Management System web portal, it stores all the land and property records in the digital form. It provides many services, one of them is geographic Information systems (GIS). By using GIS you can go for viewing the lands geographical area digitally.
Process to view the land map using GIS
1. Visit the official Dharani website.
2. Select the “GIS” option from the website.
3. Select the District, division, mandal and village from the dropdown options.
4. Enter the specific ‘SURVEY NO.’ to view the land area.
Revenue and Registration services
Dharani offers services like Mutation of the land, it issues agricultural income certificates. The conversion of agricultural land into building the residential houses on the agricultural lands.It offers registrations services such as online slot booking with the sub-registrar, online payment for the land registration and certification, invoice for the online payments. Tracking the land registration application and official land registration details are stored digitally.
Who can use DHARANI website
- Revenue Department
It is one stop solution for all the land registration and other property registration without visiting the revenue office or tahsildar office. At present government is beta testing all services provided by Dharani. Once Dharani starts functioning to its full capacity, it will work as a bridge between the citizens, banks and revenue department. All the land transaction payments will be done digitally and legit buyers and sellers will get benefited from the digital use.